Coal Fired Converted Accucraft Ragleth
(Click on the images with a border for a larger version)
Orders now being taken subject to Ragleth availability.
We are offering a limited conversion service which includes the following:-
- New coal fired multi tube boiler with, Regulator, Safety valve, Water Gauge and Pump feed Clack Valve, with
provision for fitting a Resonator Whistle, uses the Pressure gauge off the original engine.
- Crosshead driven pump with by-pass valve and Quick fill connector.
- Stainless grate and Ashpan.
- Original Lubricator is used.
- All pipework to connect :- Lubricator, Blower and Main Steam Pipe.
- Uses original Ragleth smokebox and Chimney. We may offer our Cast Smokebox with opening Door as
- Boiler Cladding Sheet in brass.
- Etched inner side tanks to hold water for the pump with balance pipe.
- Etched dummy sliding bunker doors.
- All fixings.
- All new parts fully painted.
- Fully tested conversion.
You can either send us your Ragleth for conversion or we will buy the Ragleth and
convert for you.
Cost for RTR conversion:
£1,295, customer supplies Ragleth.
£2,145, DJB supply and convert Ragleth (subject to Ragleth cost).